Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy New Year ♡



May all your dreams come true this year, guys! ♡

I apologize for taking too long to post an update but Christmas went by so quickly and than I had to go back to work on December 28th, plus Lenkalein was staying with me for a few days, so I wanted to spend some quality time with her before she went back to Luxembourg. I can't even believe it's 2015 already and I didn't even blog about all the christmasy things I wanted to! *deep sigh* Would it be too bad to post it now?

I was working on the 31st of December for the first time ever and also on the 2nd of January, so I really didn't feel like doing anything big for the New Year's as I only had one day off. I just wanted to spent it with my closed ones at home and relax a little ♡ Honestly, I wanted to go to bed at like 10 pm, had a slight crisis when I almost feel asleep around 11 pm and then somehow managed to stay up till 2 am but that was the most I could handle. I am such a baby, I know I know :D

New Year's with Lenkalein and Zuzilicious ♡

Cheers! :)))


What did you guys do for New Year's?

I remember that I started  2014 by reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (because Lenny literally forced me to, right Schatzi?), followed by The Magic by the same author and I truly believe that is exactly why 2014 was such a magical year ♡

When reading The Magic, you have to write down all these daily lists of things you are grateful for, plus other activities and right at the beginning I had to write down a list of dreams I wanted to achieve in various aspects of my life.

I have these lists right here with me and guess what? Almost all of them came true! And they were supposed to be lifelong dreams and they came true in just a year? How is that even possible? :D Honestly, I have no idea :) Guess I need to make a lot of new ones now, right? Otherwise what else would I be living for? :D Just kidding :P

I won't share all of them with you, 'cause that would take up too many pages, but here at least some of the major ones:

  • get a master degree in translating
  • get a job where I can help people
  • work in a team surrounded by nice and positive people
  • continue with Blogilates and eat clean
  • see my closest friends on a regular basis despite the distance
  • fly somewhere again
  • get a DSLR camera
  • get a new phone

Check, check .... and CHECK!!! :)

Not to mention I found my special someone even though I was perfectly happy being singe and it wasn't even a part of the "plan", well at least not for another few years :) I guess what people say is true: You find love, when you expect it the least ♡

Since Lenny already posted a photo of us on her blog and facebook, there's no point in me keeping him a secret anymore, so there you go ;)

My Mr. Handsome Photographer ♡

We have to take a proper picture, I know I know :) It's already on our To Do List, so hopefully soon *crossing fingers* 

Anyways, I didn't make any resolutions for 2015, firstly because I was too busy at work to even notice that it's already 2015, and secondly because I like what I wrote down last year, so I'll just continue with what I said before :) I am so grateful for everything that happened last year and I'm also so grateful for how my life is right now, that I wouldn't change a thing about it. Well, maybe except of an occasional need of a teleporting device, right Lenkalein and Muškátik? ;)

Little things, gratitude and positivity - that's what I believe will make 2015 just as magical as 2014 had been, so that is exactly what I will continue to focus on ♡

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaawwww <3 <3 <3 I am sooo happy we could spend the last days of 2014 together. I am also glad, that The Secret and The Magic changed your life lil bit (in a good way) and some your dreams came true. Definitely make a new list, so you can have more dreams like that!

    Love you. Miss you. Kiss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's all because of you <3 <3 <3

      Love you. Miss you. Kiss you too!

      Delete
  2. You are the most special a precious person I have ever met. I LOVE YOU! And I don't care if there are 3 people reading this or the whole world - I'll shout it out loudly. Why? 'Cause we are the lucky ones. Miss you, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♬♪ "Don't you know you stop the room
      And all that I can see is you
      I'm standing where the lightning strikes
      I know this doesn't happen twice
      You must be my once in a lifetime, in a lifetime
      You must be my once in a lifetime" ♬♪

      ♡♡♡

      Delete
    2. ♬♪ " I know your eyes in the morning sun
      I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
      And the moment that you wander far from me
      I wanna feel you in my arms again " ♬♪

      http://youtu.be/fEOCCNlN9C4

      Delete