Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24/365: I Need A Sword!

24/365

"Beneath the rule of men entirely great, 
The pen is mightier than the sword."
(Edward Bulwer-Lytton)

I don't need a sword as I already have one (see photo, heh), but I surely need to practice more!
And I finally made progress in Brisingr (see photo again)!!! Judging by the title of the chapter I guess I might finally enjoy reading this book, which is taking me 3 freaking years to finish!!! o.O

More on the story later if when I finish reading the whole book ;)

4 comments:

  1. I finally started reading it, too, since the final book is out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my main reason as well :) Plus the fact that both my boyfriend and best friend force me to :P

      Delete
  2. And the whole concept of Eragon´s sword and the actual forging of it was what I actually liked most in the whole Book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.: Somebody owns a sword, somebody owns a wand...

    ReplyDelete